I’m a little late posting since yesterday was Labor Day. Oh well. I still weighed in and got all of the info yesterday.
This week I changed up my days a little in order to be more organized at home. It really helped! I have to have those days to do things around the house. It just has to happen! I really worked hard this week putting in extra time on my abs and arms. I really think it has paid off and I’m pretty proud of myself!
My diet this week has been on point. I’ve worked really hard on my meal prep and keeping things healthy, filling and fun. I don’t have any recipes to share this week but I hope to next week!
For me, on of the biggest things I think that has helped me is that with Terrafit I have to consume at least 64oz of water a day. At first this was a little hard for me. I kept thinking, how in the world do people drink this much? Now I do it with no problems. I crave water. I drink probably between 75oz and 100oz a day now. I was obviously going through life dehydrated.
Weight Lost: 2lbs
Am I happy with my weight loss?
- Absolutely! I’m still losing! I’m 44th in the individual rankings! I’m quite proud of that!
How do I feel physically?
- I’m still feeling stronger and stronger. Each week I notice changes in my body and I notice how I can do more during my workouts. It feels so good!
What has been hard for me this week?
- I went to a family Labor Day cookout and it was hard not to eat bad. It really was. I kept seeing everyone else eating and enjoying the “good stuff” and I couldn’t.
How do I feel about the program up to this point?
- I still love it! I’ve never been on a “diet” that didn’t feel like I was going to starve to death or that I wasn’t miserable in some way. This program is not like that! I’m seeing the results I want and I feel satisfied with what I’m eating.
Goals for next week:
- I’m going to keep working on my abs which is my real problem area. What I’ve been doing is really working so I need to go even harder. My jeans are definitely getting looser and I am starting to see some big results in that area. Gotta keep it up!
Is there anything I’ll do differently next week?
- I’m still working on getting that perfect balance for my body. I’m closer and I’m seeing the results. There will also be another class before Zumba on Saturdays so I will be going to it. It is a Tabata class so I know that’s going to help me get rid of some of this weight.